Wanna know something about the power of manifestation, intention and energy? I’d be more than happy to share my experience(s).
Today marks the 7 year anniversary of when I wrote something in my diary/journal. I titled it, “Thoughts.” I wrote everything from the time of my 1st big heartbreak in it. I’m a writer by nature and never boast about my writings. I admit that I write my ass off. However, I’ve always done it … like, I’ve always danced. In short, what I learned is eventhough I thought I was really just writing about a massive heartbreak I was also fleshing out many things ranging from the vast array of feelings that came with accepting + embracing that I was in love with another human being … and this human being was a man. I didn’t write about my experiences of being gay because I was doing that naturally due to the fact that I was writing about who I loved. And even within that I wrote about my goals and aspirations and every little thing that kept me going. I wrote in depth about this person who was my 1st love.
Through this experience of loving and writing I had so much to share … WITH MYSELF! So, in retrospect I still get goosebumps and my heart races and my stomach drops. It’s because I am a very passionate and loving person. Perfect? Hell to the nah! FAR FROM IT! But I am definitely me. So 7 years ago I wrote these things below and many have come to pass. I recently re-opened this journal when I was in Rio and just so happened to do it again today and well, …
1. Live in NYC but leave before it makes you hard.
2. Live in San Francisco once but leave before it makes you soft.
3. Enjoy it! Don’t become too dependent and/or attached
4. Marry (ex-love) (?) // literally wrote this but w/ his name. Though he and I won’t get married it’s amazing to know I as a gay man can be married.
5. Graduate from New School University in 4 years.
6. Go to Stanford (possibly UCB) + get whatever degree is desired then.
7. Always breathe
8. Make plans to live abroad @ least 6 months.
9. workout, drink right, sleep tight, think right.
Don’t pressure yourself André
#processing #thoughtshavepower #manifestion